cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My experience with Plusnet - Still no Fibre since April 2015,7 1/2 months after!

jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Re: My experience with Plusnet - Still no Fibre since April 2015,7 1/2 months after!

If your Plusnet account still shows you owing money and you don't pay it yes that is likely to happen. I think it's pretty automatic.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: My experience with Plusnet - Still no Fibre since April 2015,7 1/2 months after!

It's the 25th today, so can we assume that all went well with your Sky Fibre install yesterday?
Alexandre
Grafter

Thanks Mook, I forgot to announce this, yes the Sky engineer came today, as expected, on time, and installed the Fibre, and it works. Finally !
adie:quote
deathtrap
Grafter

Make a complaint to CISAS , you can also tell them if you want compensation , So they would try and chase a customer or ex customer for services that they never supplied ? now that would make a good case for Judge rinder, ( county court)
Alexandre
Grafter

Quote from: _Adam_Walker_
Hi Alexandre,
I'm sorry this hasn't been replied to yet any adjustments to billing will be dealt with as part of the cancellation process

Is this all you plan to reply ?
You're missing where I've said that you're now trying to get EVEN MORE money from me ? Can you comment on this please ?Huh
Alexandre
Grafter

Adam Walker has offically given up ?
Also, I got a message from the support :
With regards the amount of £119.72 that is for the line rental for the line you have had since opening the account.

Are you parroting the same thing again ? You didn't know that Plusnet Fibre Internet is about Fibre Internet and not just about line rental ? I feel like dealing with an asylum.