Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Expand all tickets and related query

Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Expand all tickets and related query

I just spotted this link in the ACS thread https://portal.plus.net/surf/ so I thought I would try it and found to my surprise that surf option is set to restricted.
Funny I thought I don't remember setting that.
So I went to my tickets and put in two dates for viewing closed tickets within a date range
First problem - it doesn't like a start date 01/01/00 but is quite happy with 01/01/99
Second problem - there doesn't seem to be an option for expand all tickets so I can't do a search for "surf"
Finally - did I request it to be restricted or did the change to Value do it automaticaly
Using Firefox
[Moderator's note by Thomas (Be3G): thread moved to a more appropriate board.]
2 REPLIES 2
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

Re: Expand all tickets and related query

I think you've found a bug - any year 2000 date probably fails because '00' behaves the same as leaving it blank. However 31/12/99 works to cover the whole of year 2000.
The ability to expand all tickets disappeared when the revised Help Assistant was released. I think the facility places quite a large load on the database and portal servers.
I'm using FF too.
David
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Re: Expand all tickets and related query

It's the first time I've looked at that since the new version arrived. It makes it almost impossible to find an old ticket  Angry
Much as I dislike popups, in this case opening a ticket in a pop-up when you view it would make it easier and actually reduce server load as when you hit back it wouldn't have to refresh the screen.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)