Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit where credit is due

greygit1
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 1

Credit where credit is due

Some praise for Pnet. I didn't ask for it, but it appears that the compensation for seven days without a telling bone and internet approaches twice the monthly charges.

I haven't the foggiest who sets the levels of compensation, but I didn't have to moan or prompt to get it. I was only expecting a pro-rata adjustment.

1 REPLY 1
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 162

Re: Credit where credit is due

Plusnet is party to the Ofcom automatic compensation scheme.  If compensation is due for a delayed fault fix, it is usually paid automatically.  I have though needed to prod the process!

Ofcom Automatic Compensation Scheme

Plusnet is signed up to the Ofcom Automatic Compensation Scheme - see Automatic Compensation FAQs. Plusnet will pay you automatic compensation in the following circumstances:

1. Delayed activation of your broadband and/or landline service
  2. Delayed repair following a total loss of service
  3. Missed appointments

For compensation to be paid (as a credit to your account), you must have a CONFIRMED date for the failed activity. Compensation is credited 30 days after the resolution of the issue giving rise to the claim.

To see what is happening in detail, check the ticket history on your account - log into the portal in another tab, return here and click the PN TICKET link below. Look at the details of the tickets; if there appears to be no activity after the due date, contact support.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.