Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call Center seems much improved

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 162

Call Center seems much improved

I do not use the call centre very often as usually when I need help it’s complicated and I do not have confidence that the call will be answered quickly or that answers will be appropriate. Well today Oliver from Leeds did me proud!!

Lost the broadband service at 12:57 router spitting PADIs

Sync good (xDSL up 178 days), no PPP. Checked up on the business account in the next village - that’s down too, so looks like a local BT Wholesale issue (or a broken fibre).

Called the service desk from my mobile. Whilst answering the IVR got a text message to engage in the automated diagnostics but chose to ignore the basic stuff and decided to wait in line. Answered in under 30 seconds!!!

It took just 12 minutes to get faults reported for both lines. Truly impressed!

Now it’s all in the hands of BT!!!!!

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

1 REPLY 1
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 162

Re: Call Center seems much improved

Due to a river dredging "accident" taking out this and the next village last week, I had the need to make multiple calls to support.  All were answered VERY promptly and I am not being generous in what I might call prompt - not one more than 30-40 seconds.

My only grumble was that I could not access 24/7 business support (for the business account) at 7am (office closed until 8am).

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.