Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another good year with Plusnet - thanks

7up
Community Veteran
Fixes: 17

Another good year with Plusnet - thanks

You'll always hear people shot loudest of there unhappy but few will make a fuss if they've had a good service.

So thank you Plusnet. 2023 saw no hassles from your service at all. Reliable connection, reliable downloads and a reliable router.

We got a smart TV last year at long last, the router has given us no hassle at all. Everything just works!

Thanks Plusnet!
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
1 REPLY 1
Ian06
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

Re: Another good year with Plusnet - thanks

That is good to hear...

I was with Plusnet for many years and was a little sad to switch away when FTTP became available here and Plusnet at that time didn't offer it. They directed me away to EE but my 2 years is nearly up so may switch back in a few months time.

I had always had good support from Plusnet when problems had occurred, and was able to "re-negotiate" a decent contract each year... so I was generally happy.  But we were on a long VDSL line only able to achieve 14/1 connection, so we had to jump to FTTP and are now very happy with 74/20 contracted speed.

I like these Plusnet forums, they seem well organised and the mods seem to do a good job. Usually something interesting to read and learn from - I like the more technical threads/forums (sorry fora - I did do Latin at school - shows how old I am. We did do English as well and I was bad at that too.)

It's good to hear balanced comments, people tend to flock to the forums when they have problems either for help or to whine/vent.   I was beginning to wonder how bad BT's impact on Plusnet was really, so nice to read your comments.