cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 months

thenouvellesban

3 months

Used rest call minutes trying to get through on cell to plusnet 2 m in a row now.
Told plusnet a cpl timesbefore Oct the service had got really dodgy, now since October its been outaged most of the time and we have next to no service.  (BL6)
Made a report to ombudsman but wondering how else can I try to get them to just fix it  and stop fobbing me off (did the online report weeks ago and the outcome said "we will send an engineer" but they emailed to say they were trying things, none of which has worked and theres still no engineer)!!!
Would go to bt but they are a rip off.
3 REPLIES 3
cedlor
Grafter

Re: 3 months

Ok - if you are not going, instead of blowing off about it why not  open a calm sensible thread  in the ADSL forum or FIBRE forum explaining what the problem has been, what you understand PN have done to correct it, along with stats from your router, and perhaps someone on those forums will be
able to suggest a way forward. Read the top "sticky" post on the ADSL forum to see what info you need to provide.
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

I can see one of my colleagues increased the SNR on your line to try and make it more stable, if that doesn't help please reply to the fault ticket and our team will get back on to this.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Quote from: thenouvellesband
Used rest call minutes trying to get through on cell to plusnet 2 m in a row now.

How?
Calls to Plusnet's 0800 support line have been free since the beginning of July when the new OFCOM rules for mobile providers came in to play.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)