Plusnet's Half Term Hygge
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Mark as New
- Mark as Read
- Printer Friendly Page
- Report to Moderator
Plusnet's Half Term Hygge
*This competition is now closed.
Hygge (pronounced “H-O-O-G-A”) is all about creating a feeling or mood that comes from taking genuine pleasure in making everyday moments more meaningful.
But whether you’ve heard of hygge or not we’ve created a helpful way for you to hold your own hygge filled day over the next two weeks with three different activities you might like to try.
Even better – we’re offering you the chance to win one of five hampers filled with hygge inspired goodies. All you’ve got to do is share a photo of what you’ve got up to on our Facebook or Twitter pages underneath our hygge competition post with the hashtag #HalfTermHygge
Our competition is open until Sunday the 19th February so you’ve got plenty of time.
Choose from one of these three things – or get inspired to do it all!
1) Build a fort for the kids
Grab blankets, chairs, sofa cushions, whatever you have lying about and turn it into the cosiest fortress around. Here’s a little fortspiration to get you started…
2) Make yourself some sweet treats
Homemade Danish Butter Biscuits to be exact! A doddle to bake and fun to decorate. Here’s the ridiculously simple recipe.
2) Put on a Family Film Night.
Whether you’re cuddled up on the sofa with your significant other, having a fun night in with friends or need to find a way to stop the kids putting Frozen on yet again, don’t just watch a film – make a night of it! Everyone can get creative with our downloadable film night poster where they can share what they think like top film critics.
Just click on our poster below to download the image, print and fill in before sharing your pictures.
So Get hygge-y with it and share your pics for a chance to win.
Whether you decide to form a fort, bake biscuits or have a family film night, share your photos with us using the hashtag #HalfTermHygge on Facebook or Twitter and you could win an extra special Hygge Hamper full of lovely goodies for you and the kids!
Our hygge hampers contain a blanket, socks, candle, board game, LEGO, Apple music subscription, fort building instructions, butter biscuits recipe, film night poster, fairy lights with battery pack, popcorn kernels, hot chocolate stick with marshmallows & fort building decorations.
Plusnet ‘Win a Hygge Hamper’ prize draw (‘the Promotion’) Terms & Conditions
- The Promoter of the Promotion is Plusnet whose registered office is at The Balance, Pinfold Street, Sheffield, S1 2GU (“the Promoter”). Company number 03279013.
- This free prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Plusnet, their families, or anyone else connected with the Promotion.
- Entry into the competition shall constitute deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions, so please read them carefully before entering the Promotion.
- The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook or Twitter.
- The promotion starts at midday on Monday 6th February and ends at 12pm (GMT) on Sunday 19th February.
- The Promotion is featured on both Facebook and Twitter and promoted via email. To enter you must send us a picture of your hygge based activities via our official Facebook and Twitter feeds. To enter on Facebook, post your picture as a comment under the competition post along with the hashtag #halftermhygge. To enter on Twitter, again reply to our tweet with your picture along with the hashtag #halftermhygge.
- Entries must be received before midday on Sunday 19th February. Entries received after this date and time will not be valid.
- There will be 5 winners who will be selected at random by an independent third party on Monday 20th February. The winners will be contacted from Monday 20th February via Facebook or Twitter.
- The 5 winners will each receive a hamper containing a blanket, socks, candle, board game, LEGO and Apple Music Subscription.
- If the Promoter does not receive a response from a winner within 72 hours of its first attempt at contact, or a winner rejects their prize, or the entry is subsequently found to be invalid or in breach of these terms and conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to randomly select another winner from the entries sent to the competition email address.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize that are not specifically included in the prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of the similar or higher value should the original prize become unavailable for circumstances beyond its reasonable control. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently end, this competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries and takes no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered as a result of entering the competition or accepting the prize. Nothing shall exclude the liability of the Promoter for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this competition at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions.
- The decision of the Promoter or the independent third party regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to: any entrant posting or seen to be posting comments to the Promotor Facebook, Twitter page or elsewhere that are considered offensive, bullying, spiteful or upsetting to other customers of the Promoter or directly aimed at the Promoter, will have their comments removed and will be disqualified from participating in the competition; any entries found containing offensive or abusive inappropriate content so deemed by the Promoter will be removed; entries automatically generated by computers; or any entrant or entry that is in breach of these terms.
- You agree the Promotor may use your information to: check your eligibility to enter the competition; select the competition winners; and facilitate the provision of prize (which may involve passing data to third parties). The third parties we use may be located in the UK, other countries in the European Economic Area or elsewhere in the world (for example in the United States). Different privacy laws may apply outside of the European Economic Area these countries and you understand and consent to the transfer of your personal information to these countries.
- The winners may be required, at the Promoter’s request, to participate free of charge in reasonable promotional activity and they consent to the Promoter using their name, biography and image in any such promotional material.
- For details of the winners, please send a stamped self-addressed envelope to Plusnet, The Balance, 2 Pinfold Street, Sheffield, S1 2GU, within 28 days following the closing date of the prize draw.
- The Promotion is governed by the law of England & Wales and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in.