cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet rewards over £6 million to customers

Here at Plusnet we like to give our customers something back for recommending us to their friends and family. So far over 110,000 customers have received a discount or money back on their monthly bills simply by referring someone to Plusnet home phone and broadband. Since we started the My Referrals programme we’ve given out over £6million!

Are you interested in joining in and saving some money? Simply recommend a friend and ensure they enter your Plusnet username at the relevant point during their sign-up. Once their account is activated you’ll received discounts from your bill as long as they remain a paying Plusnet customer. The value of the discount varies dependent on the package taken but the referred account, but they are currently as follows:

Plusnet Unlimited – 50p per month/per customer

Plusnet Unlimited Fibre – 75p per month/per customer

All phone products – 50p per month/per customer

There’s no limit to the amount of people you refer, this means there are some customers receiving their Plusnet services completely free! Paula refers friends and family to PlusnetPaula Harvey-Wilson is one of the Plusnet customers benefitting from the My Referrals programme, she currently enjoys discounts of £30.50 per month. She had this to say:

“For the past ten years or so I have been recommending Plusnet to different friends and family members as I feel Plusnet is the best broadband provider around and the service is always brilliant.”

Andy Baker, CEO at Plusnet commented:

“Word of mouth continues to be the strongest recommendation you can get, and the strength of this referrals programme is real testament to this. We are very proud of our award-winning customer service and competitive pricing and it is great to see that our customers are pleased enough to recommend this service to others. Saving our customers over £6million is a milestone we are thrilled to have reached and really shows that it pays to recommend Plusnet.”

Find out how to get started referring your friends and family to Plusnet here.

0 Thanks
6 Comments
6 Comments