cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meet your opponents – Plusnet Online Gaming Tournament

Get your Game On! Don’t forget that tonight we’re having our gaming night, including the chance to win a share of £300 worth of Amazon vouchers! Sign up now and join us from 3pm for the battle to begin! We’ll be keeping the proceedings updated on the Community Forum, with TeamSpeak and server information provided later today. Prizes for gaming tournament We will be playing Battlefield 3 and F1 2012 giving gamers the opportunity to pitch their talents against other fanatics AND Plusnet staff! But who are these mysterious staff members? Are they cannon fodder, or will you be running from them with your tails between your legs? Let’s  meet your Plusnet opponents... The Plusnet Gamer Team   Name: Rob Baidoo Rob Baidoo Nick: LaMuerte_Peluda How long have you been gaming? From the age of about 11, so about 18 years. What are you playing at the moment? Battlefield 3 (PC) – I love the teamwork and tactics aspect (I’m not the run and gun Rambo type) and I Lurve vehicles, mainly tanks and choppers, can’t fly a jet to save my life, me and the side of a mountain are good friends. (LOL) Need for Speed Most Wanted (PS3) – I love the thrill of the chase, having my reactions tested and being made to think on my feet plus the Speedwall has a habit of letting you know (taunting) that your mates are beating you so keep you coming back for more. I love gaming for the friendly competition but more for the social aspect of getting random people together to have fun.   Name: Alex France Alex France Nick: XanderFrance How long have you been gaming? Well over 10 years What are you playing at the moment? I play a lot of Counter Strike (Source, Global Offensive)  I sometime run a private source server from home with all sorts of different mods and custom user settings. I also like to play any other first person shooter games and also like the odd driving game too.  Currently playing Burnout Paradise (old game but is still up there with some of the newer driving games)   Name: Martin Herring Martin Herring Nick: UNW4NT3D How long have you been gaming? Since I was old enough to pick up a commodore 64 joystick! (1989ish) What are you playing at the moment? My main game right now is Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo. I’ve entered 15 or 20 tournaments for it in the last few years including X-Mania Europe 3, in france. I also run national fighting game tournaments on a semi-regular basis.   Name: Aaron Osborne Aaron Osbourne Nick: Ozzeh How long have you been gaming? I’ve been gaming from about the age of 2 years old (used to sneak on my dad’s pc and play DOOM.) What are you playing at the moment? At the moment I’m currently playing Lost Planet 3. And just finished OUTLAST.   Name: Chris Parr Chris Parr Nick: Leviaxxan How long have you been gaming? Since I can remember (started on a Spectrum) What are you playing at the moment? F1 2012, The Hidden, GTA 5. Although I’ve historically played mainly FPS games, I’ve not found one I’m happy with at the moment.   Name: Ossedis Rowan Ossedis Rowan Nick: Carbz How long have you been gaming? 6-7 years i think What are you playing at the moment? BF2, BF3, GTA V   Name: Scott Storey Scott Storey Name: Scott Storey Nick: ProfLiebstrom How long have you been gaming? 20+ Years – Was brought up with a commodore 64 in the house and have been gaming ever since. What are you playing at the moment? Team Fortress 2. Team Fortress has been my main game since the mid nineties, first as the quake mod and then later in the valve remake TFC and more recently TF2 with its many hats. Love it due to the many many mods available and... IT’S FREE!   Name: Matt Taylor Matt Taylor Name: Matt Taylor Nick: yerbro How long have you been gaming? Since my dad used to bring a BBC B home from the school he worked at. Not far off 30 years probably. What are you playing at the moment? Prop hunt, Hidden Source, F1 2012, playing through the HL2 series again as well. Chris (above) got me into online competitive FPS with Black Ops, then got into BF3 but there’s nothing since that’s really grabbed me. Fingers crossed COD: Ghosts bucks the trend and pulls me back into FPS games.   Fancy your chances against that ugly lot? You probably should do. So get yourself signed up!

0 Thanks
7 Comments
7 Comments