Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WiFi disconnecting from internet

robertii
Dabbler

Re: WiFi disconnecting from internet

Did that this morning...

( https://community.plus.net/t5/My-Router/Hub-One-5GHz-WiFi-issue/m-p/1842345#M29508 )

so holding my breath...

Well, checking that thread occasionally, anyway!

From what I can see, the hub will restart itself the night after the update has been pushed.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,602

Thanks for getting back to me @robertii and sorry for the delayed response.

Fingers crossed updating the firmware on your new router helps improve things. Not sure there's anything further we can do if it doesn't though without going into the realms of buying your own router or some sort of WiFi booster. Sad

Let us know how it goes.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
robertii
Dabbler

So right now, @Gandalf , things seem to be reasonably stable.

@bobpullen pushed an update to my hub at the end of last month -- it is now 4.7.5.1.83.8.289.1.3.

Wifi isn't perfect -- it does "pause" from time to time -- long enough for my phone to give up and switch to 4G.

But these are problems with a system that is basically working, as opposed to a yo yo, which is what it was like.

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hey @robertii,

I'm glad to hear that there's been some improvement there. Please give us a shout if there are any issues and we'll be happy to pick this back up for further review.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team