cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Router return address

StuartSmith

Router return address

Due to the plusnet router being a load of rubbish, with poor wifi, constant drop outs, etc. I brought myself a netgear device and is much better. I now have 2 plusnet routers I need to return. I have a return bag, but can’t find a return label. Is there anywhere I can print off a prepaid returns label?
2 REPLIES 2
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Router return address

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your router.

I've ordered a returns bag with a pre-paid postage label now, which should arrive within the next few days though the problem may not actually be the router itself but more to do with the wireless signal.

If you haven't already I'd recommend trying the steps here: https://community.plus.net/t5/Plusnet-Blogs/How-to-boost-your-wi-fi/ba-p/1450193 letting us know how you get on.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
StuartSmith

Re: Router return address

Hi, and thanks.  To be honest,we had problems right from the outset, with the route not being delivered before or even on our go live date.  Then we had lots of issues with the router in it losing connection, dropping wifi, wifi strength issues, and got a 2nd router sent and again had a bunch of issues, so bit the bullet and brought a netgear D7000 modem/router and cant fault it, even full strength upstairs.  I guess you get what you pay for.  Anyway, thanks for shipping the return bag/label. Will return the 2 routers once it  arrives.