cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet router keeps rebooting

FIXED
Maco

Plusnet router keeps rebooting

Our router seem to have started to play up and seems to be getting worse. The colours will go from blue to green to orange to blue. I’ve tried resetting it on the back but we end up with no internet with it stuck on setup@plus.net and we have to enter the username and password manually. We noticed this a while ago but it’s progressively getting worse happening a few times a week to daily. Any ideas?

6 REPLIES 6
Maco

Re: Plusnet router keeps rebooting

Just thought I would post an update, problem is still there but it is intermittent. I had a look in the logs but I really don’t see anything that stands out, looks like they get cleared on a reset? The only thing that I can think of is we set Time Machine up to back up to our local nas but that’s the only thing that’s changed and I don’t see how that would be related.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Fix

Hi there @Maco, it does sound like there's a fault with the router so I've sent out a replacement for you and that should reach you within the next 3 to 5 working days.

Please let me know how you get on and I hope that sorts it out.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Maco

Hi Adam, received the new router this morning (super fast delivery thanks!) and have plugged it in, so far so good. I will give it a few days and let you know.

Thank you so much

Maco
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Oh nice! Yes, they often arrive much quicker than expected which is good. I hope that does the trick and do let us know how you get on. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Maco

New router is rock solid and has been online uninterrupted for a couple of days now. Many thanks for your help in getting this sorted so quickly 👍
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Marvelous! That's great to see and no worries at all! 

Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team