cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 2 parental controls not saving

ihgl

Hub 2 parental controls not saving

Hi,

I have a hub 2 that I want to set up parental controls for. I followed instructions, logged in as admin and selected a few devices with a specified schedule (in the Schedule tab). When I click Save nothing happens (no spinner, nothing).

When I then go to the Groups tab, I can create a new group and add several devices to that group and when I select Save it at least shows an activity spinner and then a green box saying the settings have been saved but my group disappears. And when I go to the Schedule tab my previous attempts at scheduling devices have also not saved.

I have tried several device/browser combinations (iPad+Safari, Macos+Safari. Macos+FF, Win+Edge) and have tried via WiFi and also direct into a port on the router with the same outcome each time.

Has anyone come across this before? It feels like something very basic isn't working or I am not doing something correctly. I did manage to change the admin password, which I did straight away and that worked ok.

Thanks for any help anyone can give me on this. Just trying to make sure my teenager isn't sneaking down to play fortnite when we are asleep...