Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Telephony Removed Replied To Generic Email

FIXED
surfsauage

Social Telephony Removed Replied To Generic Email

Hiya.

Had a problem with order due to "social telephony" being active on the line, I phoned BT yesterday and the rep switched my line to a regular tariff so the switch can be carried out, she said it was active right away and to inform you.

I replied to the " Question 228128945 " Email as it had a button, but i am not sure if i need to phone support as the page it took me too looked a bit Bot-ish ?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,602

Re: Social Telephony Removed Replied To Generic Email

Fix

Hi there!

Sorry for the bot like responses on the ticket, I promise we're human.

We've got a lot of automation handling our orders to try to make us more efficient. 

I've checked your line and I can see Social Telephony has indeed been removed so I've pushed the ticket into the right place to place your order with our suppliers. We should have an update for you within the next few days. 

Let me know if you have further queries or there's anything else you'd need help with. Smiley

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
surfsauage

Thank You @Gandalf got my switch date text a few days ago + router arrived already thanks for the help have a great weekend.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,602

Awesome, no problem and I hope you're having a good weekend as well Smiley

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet