Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Previous Webchat Transcript Access?

FIXED
Bradleydavid1
Hooked

Previous Webchat Transcript Access?

Hi all, 

Just wondering if anyone knows how to access previous webchat transcripts if its possible?

Renewed my BB service last month and was sure we'd agreed a lower price than I ended up on.

Ta, 

David

Tags (2)
4 REPLIES 4
Baldrick1
Fixes: 420

Re: Previous Webchat Transcript Access?

@Bradleydavid1 

The Plusnet understanding of the agreed contract price should have been recorded on a ticket, which will be attached to your account and been emailed to you last month.

Is that the price that you are disputing or are you being charged something different?

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

willcutforth
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 99

Hey there @Bradleydavid1 we don't keep the transcripts on the accounts but like @Baldrick1 said it should be noted on the account. Have you had a contract email?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will Cutforth
 Plusnet Help Team
Bradleydavid1
Hooked

Yea I'm sure the price i'm paying is probably the same as the price stated when i followed the renewal link during the webchat.  I stupidly didnt look too closely at it as I assumed it would mirror what we had discussed during the webchat. 

But I think we had agreed one price one the chat and then it was more expensive when i confirmed. Just wondering if the webchat records are accessible to put my mind at ease. 

Wont lose too much sleep over it, ta for your replies.

James30
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 26

Fix

I wish we had access to the chat history but sadly I don't have a way to get at it. All I can really offer you is the final agreement that was shown at the end stages of the agreement visible on the link shown on here https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_service_notice&id=639326198. 

I must admit it would be helpful to see exactly what was said on the chat system it's just because we don't really have a proper webchat and that sales chat is meant to aid you through the website for you to make the final agreement online.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
James - Plusnet Sheffield
Plusnet Help Team