Did you mean: 

Help - I can't see my FTTP order and have not yet received my Home Hub 2 yet

FIXED
Denzo
Grafter
Fixes: 1

Help - I can't see my FTTP order and have not yet received my Home Hub 2 yet

Hello,

I have placed an upgrade order to FTTP Full Fibre 145 (24 Months, £30.99) on 17 Aug 2022

I have received emails of order and confirmation text of installation date of 27 August 2022.

However, I have not received my Home Hub 2 router yet.

I have tried to track my order online but have been unsuccessful.

I would be grateful if you could confirm the order, status and dispatch / expected delivery of my Home Hub 2 router

Thank you and kind regards

Denis

Plusnet Account Username: denisrobinson

@Gandalf 

6 REPLIES 6
Denzo
Grafter

Re: Help - I can't see my FTTP order and have not yet received my Home Hub 2 yet

I phoned the support desk this morning, looks like a problem with the upgrade email link. This may affect others, the order was I. The system at the non-discounted price. No router had been dispatched.

Agent helped with query, reconfirmed the order, applied the discount and confirmed order for dispatch of router. Thank You.

My question is: How did this happen and are PN actively resolving this.

- I still can’t view my order in my portal and would be grateful if admins could confirm activation and OR installation date for FTTP on 27-08-2022 between 0800-1300hrs

Thank you
Denis
Tags (1)
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 316

Re: Help - I can't see my FTTP order and have not yet received my Home Hub 2 yet

I can't talk for the discount, but the hub is ordered 3-5 working days before the installation date. Without intervention, there's a good chance the system would have been looking to dispatch it today.

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

Denzo
Grafter

Thanks Bob, but this doesn’t explain why I cannot see the order status / tracker.

Could PN admin please confirm status of activation / install please
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 316

This is from the supplier systems and suggests all is on track for the 27th: -

Screenshot 2022-08-24 124855.jpg

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

Denzo
Grafter

Fix

Thank you Bob

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Really glad to see that's been sorted and do shout up if there's anything else we can help with.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team