Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bill differnt from contract

darknight
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

bill differnt from contract

at least 6 month ago got a new contract, was supposed to be around 25-29 gbp, just checked and i have been charged around 40? wierd as been away a lot and hardly ever use a home phone so just broadband, any help would be good if a team member could check for me.

still away so on mobile so net so bad can hardly log on, tried support but no answer, thank you Smiley

6 REPLIES 6
willcutforth
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 99

Re: bill differnt from contract

Ah it sounds like the discounts haven't been added correctly. I will get this sorted for you but will take me a bit. Bear with me whilst I sort it and I will link you to the ticket once done.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will Cutforth
 Plusnet Help Team
willcutforth
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

This is the link for the ticket Smiley https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=236101962

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will Cutforth
 Plusnet Help Team
darknight
Dabbler

thank you for your help, had 1 email so far due refund, appreciate the help

willcutforth
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

The others should follow soon Smiley Let me know if they don't! I'm back in on Monday.

Will Cutforth
 Plusnet Help Team
darknight
Dabbler

hey will, hope you dont mind me re contacting you, thanks so much for sorting the last prob out for me, just had new bill but still being charged the wrong amount, seems it still not gone though properly,

thanks again

mark

ClaudiaG23
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 23

Hey @darknight I'm sorry that your bill is not right again! Will isn't in today but I've looked into this for you.

I've added a ticket on to your account to explain what I've done and will be doing for you. You can view this here https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=236660031 

Claudia Garner
 Plusnet Help Team