cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You can't change your products for the moment, you already have a product change in progress

Pete22

You can't change your products for the moment, you already have a product change in progress

I re-contracted on 06/06/2022, but the home page on my account still has the error message “You can't change your products for the moment, you already have a product change in progress.” with the old contract details on the screen, my last bill was also at the old contract rate which I hope I've sorted out with a call to customer services, apart from the initial email confirming my new contract and an email from customer services confirming overpayment and refund, nothing has changed on my account, can someone please sort this out.

1 REPLY 1
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Re: You can't change your products for the moment, you already have a product change in progress

Hiya @Pete22, thanks a lot for getting in touch.

This can happen from time to time, it usually just needs some slight intervention from our end, the thing is, I've not been able to find the account through your Community Forum profile, once you've posted on 5 occasions, you should be able to send me a PM with the account username.

Once received, I'll be more than happy to check this out Smiley 

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds