cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will only be charged for 90 days after DD fiasco, fact, fiction or for the few?

Anon
Pro

Will only be charged for 90 days after DD fiasco, fact, fiction or for the few?

Some customers have been told they will only be charged for the 90 dayts prior to resumption of Direct Debits and billing. Others have been told that they will be charged full. This was also posted in another thread

@LaurenB wrote:

Hi @Anon, customers affected by these issues have been individually contacted and informed of the current status of the account and what will happen going forwards.

What is the fact or fiction about charging for ALL customers who are affected by this debacle.

Whatever happens always remember "We will do you
.........................proud" say Pnet.
4 REPLIES 4
Bobhar35

Re: Will only be charged for 90 days after DD fiasco, fact, fiction or for the few?

I have not been billed since Oct 2018, but I have not had any official communication about it from Plusnet. Various tickets have not had a useful response, other than 'We're working on it'. Am I correct to assume that once the problem is fixed, that my account will only be charged for 90 days?
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Re: Will only be charged for 90 days after DD fiasco, fact, fiction or for the few?

Hi @Bobhar35,

Once we have a further update regarding this issue, we will contact you to discuss this matter further.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
Anon
Pro

#Jubby, staff said this here https://community.plus.net/t5/My-Account-Billing/RE-Oct-Billing-fiasco/td-p/1610982/page/6

Under circumstances where bills have not been generated for longer than a 90 day period, we will only charge for the last 90 days leading up to the bill being generated and anything prior to this will be removed. We're also happy to set up a payment plan if the 90 day bill period is not affordable in one payment.

Unless someone has now changed it.

Whatever happens always remember "We will do you
.........................proud" say Pnet.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,602

Yes, I can confirm we'll only charge for up to 90 days leading up to the invoice generating if affected by this problem where billing has been suspended on the account.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet