Where is my £50 cashback cheque?

el23

Re: Where is my £50 cashback cheque?

@ jess1808
Thanks for the advice! Will try doing that  Smiley
thevaleyard

Hi guys,
Back when I signed up there was a cashback offer (through Plusnet) of I think £50, it said a cheque would be sent out 90 (I think) days after the line went active.
Haven't heard anything about this though.
The offer on the plusnet site looked something like this
http://i.imgur.com/9IjRrGr.png
Except it was £50 I'm sure and not £55
Any help?
thevaleyard

Anyone?
dick:quote
candygram

Having ordered a package with a promised £50 chequeback (via Plusnet's own website), I went live on 16 March, but have not received any email about claiming this. Yes, I have checked my spam/junk folder.
Since it is now more than 10 working days since the go-live date, please would someone investigate?
Oh, and Happy Easter!
mlmclaren
Grafter

Can't believe this is still on going.....
I had to do a lot involvement on my mothers account to get them to process it correctly...
plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 18

Alex is taking these issues up now. I will ensure she is aware of the thread, and I'm sure you'll be sorted soon.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team
AlexD
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Quote from: thevaleyard
Hi guys,
Back when I signed up there was a cashback offer (through Plusnet) of I think £50, it said a cheque would be sent out 90 (I think) days after the line went active.

Evening thevaleyard
Thanks for getting in touch.
I deal with all the cash back queries that come through to Customer Relations and having had a look at your account, it was not signed up on an offer that included any cashback.
We had no cashback offers on for £50 at the time you signed up up. Was this done through a third party at all such as TopCashback/Quidco?
Unfortunately, I cannot send any cashback through as the account isn't eligible for this.
If there is anything else I can do - please let me know.
Thanks
Alex
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex D
 Plusnet Help Team
AlexD
Rising Star

Quote from: candygram

Since it is now more than 10 working days since the go-live date, please would someone investigate?

Hey candygram
Welcome to the forums! Smiley I hope you had a pleasant Easter and enjoyed the lovely weather.
I've had a look at this for you and can see that an email was sent on Mar 19 2015 2:26PM.
I will PM you now with the email address that this went too. Can you confirm this is the correct one please? If it is, I'll arrange for the email to be resent for you.
Thanks Smiley
Alex
 Alex D
 Plusnet Help Team
candygram

OK thanks. It was there after all, my apologies. I think the email got tagged as advertising or something, so I missed it.
thevaleyard

Quote from: alexdevine
Quote from: thevaleyard
Hi guys,

Evening thevaleyard
Thanks for getting in touch.
I deal with all the cash back queries that come through to Customer Relations and having had a look at your account, it was not signed up on an offer that included any cashback.
We had no cashback offers on for £50 at the time you signed up up. Was this done through a third party at all such as TopCashback/Quidco?
Unfortunately, I cannot send any cashback through as the account isn't eligible for this.
If there is anything else I can do - please let me know.
Thanks
Alex

Hi there,
No it wasn't done via a third party it was definetely on the main Plusnet site.
I don't have any proof to counter you with, as I figured there wouldn't be any issues getting cashback from my own ISP...
skimarqueshc
Rising Star

My account went active on the 11th March, I received the email for my £50 cashback on the same date and activated it, it still says it is being processed and so far I have recieved no cheque, Can someone at plusnet please look into this for me.
Thanks
dnpark38
Rising Star

+1   but date 10th March.
http://www.thinkbroadband.com/speedtest/button/1476198475230638155-mini.png
Veri
Dabbler

FWIW signed up end of Feb, migrated start of Mar, filled in form within a few days, but nothing arrived after 30 days. Was told in ticket that cheque had been sent end of March, but since nothing arrived, another would be printed and sent out, and ticket was put on hold for a week. Used live chat system to get update, and was told replacement had now been sent. Cheque arrived today, so only a couple of weeks after the advertised deadline.
If the reason for not doing direct bank transfers is to stop third parties collecting, a 50 quid credit to the account could be an honest and cost-effective alternative for people who are still having trouble?
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

@dnpark38
I understand you've received your cheque now.
@skimarqueshc
I can see we're chasing this up already, if you don't hear anything over the next couple of days please let us know.
@Veri
As above.
@thevaleyard
I'm very sorry but as Alex says there is no reference to cashback on your account and the offer we had on the date you signed up wasn't a cashback offer.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
dnpark38
Rising Star

Quote from: Chris
@dnpark38
I understand you've received your cheque now.

Yes thank you it came in the post this afternoon and is on its way to my bank right now.
http://www.thinkbroadband.com/speedtest/button/1476198475230638155-mini.png