cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Three Tries To Get A Refund For Overcharge

Glenn
Grafter

Three Tries To Get A Refund For Overcharge

On 14th of December on my billing day I was overcharged £10.99, I called plusnet and was issued a refund to go back to my card.

That failed to appear on my card, so called up again, was issued said refund a second time, it still failed to appear.

A third time I was issued a refund on January 17th for said amount, it still hasn't appeared on my card.

Obviously something is wrong, other companies can issue refunds to my card with no issue. Undecided

3 REPLIES 3
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,602

Re: Three Tries To Get A Refund For Overcharge

Sorry to hear you've been incorrectly charged. Unfortunately due to a system issue, we can't currently process card refunds which would explain why you've not received it. Sad

I've arranged to send you a cheque instead which you should receive within the next 14 days.

Apologies for the hassle this causes.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Glenn
Grafter

I'd much rather you apply a credit towards my next bill, if that's ok.

EDIT: I called on phone and one of the staff has requested the cheque be cancelled and requested that a credit of £ 10.99 be added to my next bill instead.

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hello @Glenn,

Thanks for getting back to us and letting us know your preferences.

I can see you have since discussed this with another advisor who has requested this for you. You can find more information on your recent discussion here.

Please do get back in touch if there is anything else we can help you with.