cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This month my bill is for the out-of-contract price, but I have one month left in contract

FIXED
Clarissa
Dabbler

This month my bill is for the out-of-contract price, but I have one month left in contract

Please can you investigate. Contract is due to expire 9th September. Latest bill is for period 10th August to 9th September, so it should be for the usual discounted, in-contract price.

14 REPLIES 14
James30
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 26

Re: This month my bill is for the out-of-contract price, but I have one month left in contract

Fix

@Clarissa - I've sorted that out for you no, sorry for the trouble. Have a nosy @ https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=236147383 for the full details. Cheers 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
James - Plusnet Sheffield
Plusnet Help Team
Clarissa
Dabbler

Re: This month my bill is for the out-of-contract price, but I have one month left in contract

Thank you, James. I have received a notification email that I will be receiving a refund in the next 5 days, of the amount that will be an over-payment on the August bill.

James30
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 26

@Clarissa -  Brill give us a shout if you need anythign else.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
James - Plusnet Sheffield
Plusnet Help Team
solent2
Dabbler

Hi, I have a similar situation, will I get a refund automatically or do I also have to request it please?

Sheila

kjpetrie
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 5

It's happened to me too. Mind you, mine's a new contract rather than an EoL one, and it's happened with every new contract  I've had for many years now.

willcutforth
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 99

@solent2 everything looks ok on your side but the contract has only just been agreed

Will Cutforth
 Plusnet Help Team
solent2
Dabbler

I renewed a few weeks before the end of contract, but I have been billed more than £37 !

willcutforth
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hey there @solent2 sorry that was my mistake, apologies. I have added a ticket on to the account here for you

Will Cutforth
 Plusnet Help Team
solent2
Dabbler

Hi Will, that's great! thankyou very much Smiley

S.

willcutforth
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

No problem Smiley Let me know if you need anything else.

Will Cutforth
 Plusnet Help Team
kjpetrie
Aspiring Pro

Since (as a result?) posting here I have been told the correct price will be applied for the remaining 23 months and I am to receive a credit for late connection, but there's been no response to my post in the thread, and no clarity as to whether that credit takes into account that I've been overcharged this month.

willcutforth
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

@kjpetrie  I have sorted out the overpayment for you and replied to the ticket.

I am sorry I missed you reply. I was caught up in getting @solent2 issue. That's my fault but let me know if you need anything else.

Will Cutforth
 Plusnet Help Team
kjpetrie
Aspiring Pro

Thanks.

kjpetrie
Aspiring Pro

Except the refund is only £5.05, not the £10.05 I was expecting. This might be OK, depending on whether I get charged the £5 for reinstating my static IP after a product change (and changing my IP while at it). The £5 "goodwill gesture" was intended to reimburse that, but has now been applied to my first month's contract discount instead.

As I say, if I don't get charged that £5 after all everything will balance out, but there's been no confirmation on that (or maybe there is in the ticket, but I don't know where to find that as there's no link I can see).

It's all very confusing!