Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reward card email

FIXED
atul
Dabbler

Reward card email

Question #224333894 

I was offered a £90 Plusnet Reward Card  as a retention deal as per above ticket.

I am told I was sent an email to claim the reward card on 16/05/22 which I have not received.

I have been trying to get this email but getting nowhere. 

Question #225411756  Question #225624435

12 REPLIES 12
dvorak
Fixes: 1,485

Re: Reward card email

Moderators Note

This topic has been released from the automated spam filter.

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
atul
Dabbler

This post is marked as 'Fixed' but it is not fixed. I still need an answer.

atul
Dabbler

I have now been asked by Plusnet support team to call Pure Card for help.

I am a Plusnet customer being asked to call Pure Card who do not answer if I do not have the reward card.

I have called Plusnet who tell me to persevere.

I accepted a fixed contract but plusnet is unable to uphold its reward card offer.

It is now approaching two months within which I have to claim the reward card which is not possible without the email.

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 98

Hiya @atul

It was myself that updated you, it is not that we are not upholding the contract at all. 

It is outset in our terms how the reward card works and we did sent the claim email. Our billing team have asked that you contact them to raise a case with them and if you are unable to call you can raise an online form here

They will get back to you within 36 working hours, you can find out more on our reward card terms here

Once you have had a reply, if they are unable to escalate this for you, please attach the reply from them to the ticket and Jodie can escalate it further. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
atul
Dabbler

I have not received the email in both of my  email addresses registered  with you. I am not able to contact Pure Card.See the attached call log. The call ends immediately on pressing option 2. You can try calling the number - 0344 800 6435

atul
Dabbler

I should add if I press Option 1 followed by option 4 for 'anything else' the call ends as well.

I have exhausted everything I can try to resolve this.

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

If you click on the first link I have provided, it will give you an online form for you to fill in and they will come back to you within 36 working hours. 

Please can you try this way?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
atul
Dabbler

There is a long trail there which is going in circles but I will add this as you suggest.

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hiya @atul

I just wanted to drop you a message and see if you have had a reply to the form I suggested you full in? 

Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
atul
Dabbler

I have filled in the form to raise a claim. I am waiting for a reply.

atul
Dabbler

I have just phoned 0344 381 5059 and I was told that they do not send the email to claim the reward card according to him it is plusnet who send this email. I told him that it is plusnet who asked me to call 0344 381 5059 but he says he can not help. He asked me to contact plusnet.

I am still waiting for a reply to the form.

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Fix

Hi there Atul, my colleague Emma is still dealing with this for you, she doesn't have access to the forums so I've let her know about your post and she'll be back in touch with you as soon as she can today.

Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team