Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renewal process - new router

JSM15
Dabbler

Renewal process - new router

Hi,

I'm a couple of months away from the end of my contract and wanted to know if there's an option to get a new router (Hub 2) during the online renewal process? If so, is there an option to request delivery to an alternative address or would I need to call to arrange this?

If I need to call up, should I renew online first or are things less likely to go wrong if I did everything over the phone?

I realise the hub is designed to fit through letterboxes but I've got a small cage behind and it would stick out halfway - would prefer it delivered to my work address than be nicked!

3 REPLIES 3
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 258

Re: Renewal process - new router

@JSM15 If you are renewing, I would suggest ringing the COTS (Customer Options) team anyway to negotiate a better deal. You will need to request a new Hub - it is not automatic - and you can request an alternative delivery address at the same time.

The COTS team can be reached on 0800 013 2632, rather than going through the general number.

John
JSM15
Dabbler

Many thanks for your quick reply John!

James

WilliamTownsend

Thanks for answering, I will keep it in my mind.

And a few days ago,  one of my friends was asking about my essay. How can I write this perfect essay every time? Let me share my secret. I took help from this https://domypaper.com/ website called domypaper. They are a writing service provider. I use them when I feel stuck. and the result you have now is always good. If you also need help, you can visit them.