cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prices increasing and no explanation received after a ticket opened two weeks ago

thecrius
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

Prices increasing and no explanation received after a ticket opened two weeks ago

Good afternoon,

Question is number #230819960.

I reached out to plusnet via the twitter support as there was a price increase I was not expecting.

Screenshot 2023-02-02 135310.png

The response was to check the question referred above this post.

2.png

Now this agreement was done over the phone regarding a house move because I had still 1 years (or so) remaining with Plusnet and the new house was covered. Instead of transferring the contract to the new address, I was told that it would be cheaper for me to simply create a new one (24 months if I recall) at the same terms of the old one.

Except, the old one didn't have this clause. In any case, I initially thought "my bad, I should have read the contract when receiving it even if it wasn't mentioned in the phone call as far as I recall" but then, looking for my email I notice that the terms are actually sent after the service had started and they definitely aren't presented in a clear way as stated by the Consumer Rights Act 2015.

3.png

Now I've received another bill of course, and it's even higher than the previous one.

What is going on over there exactly?

Why I don't even get a response? I remember choosing Plusnet several years ago because of its stellar support.

4 REPLIES 4
Baldrick1
Fixes: 420

Re: Prices increasing and no explanation received after a ticket opened two weeks ago

Moderator's Note:   Post released from automatic spam filter and moved to My Account/Billing

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

csmith94
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 29

Re: Prices increasing and no explanation received after a ticket opened two weeks ago

Hi @thecrius 

I'm really sorry for the confusion and lack of response with this query, I've updated the on going ticket to let you know what I have done to get this resolved for you. 

You can respond to it if your wish but we don't actively monitor certain tickets so give me a nudge over here if you do end up replying. 

Curtis Smith
 Plusnet Help Team
thecrius
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

Thank you csmith94.

I've replied as well. I appreciate the refund for the miscalculation of the monthly charge but I'd still need some clarification regarding future months and the copy of the agreement. Cheers

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Thanks for getting back to us, we'll respond back to your ticket as soon as we can about that.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team