cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price increases

Kaiserb

Price increases

Hi new costumer here and not a very happy one
I’ve been with plusnet one week and received an email informing me that my bill will be increased next month
What an absolute joke
7 REPLIES 7
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 415

Re: Price increases

Like almost all other ISP's , PlusNet are increasing their prices by CPI + 3.9% in March. I'm afraid It was detailed in contract advice & the T & C's when you took out the contract https://www.plus.net/help/legal/2023-pricing-changes-faq/

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Kaiserb

Vodafone don’t seem to be as I’ve just had a chat with them and I’ll be going back to them if I can get it done before my cooling off period runs out
Baldrick1
Fixes: 420

@Kaiserb 

Are you aware that the 14 day cooling off period starts the day after you signed up, not the go live date?

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

Kaiserb

Yes yet another con
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 415

According to this https://www.theguardian.com/business/2023/feb/13/uk-mobile-broadband-firms-bt-ee-vodafone-huge-price... Vodafone ARE increasing their prices

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

jgb
Champion
Fixes: 22

And also according to legal term on their we page.

Longliner
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 7

@Kaiserb  ---   Ofcom has allowed every ISP and phone provider to increase prices every March by CPI+3.9% and this is clearly stated in your contract. Currently I think CPI is 10% so everyone is facing a 14.9% price hike.

Do you really think that any ISP is going to pass up this chance to impose a whopping price rise? If you do find one, please let us know.

Mike