Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No progress on Question 234014133

Nonplussed9
Dabbler

No progress on Question 234014133

Hi there,

More than 2 months ago I queried the fact that the voicemail on my landline had stopped working after I re contracted to you for another 18 months. Since then I've heard nothing and my voicemail still does not work. Is someone able to get this fixed for me?

Here's what the ticket says:

Dear Mr Bunton,

Thank you for contacting Plusnet today.

Following our conversation I can confirm i have passed your details to my Team Leader who will arrange for provisioning department to give you a call tomorrow and resolve the phone component tab on your account.

Regards,

Chris Bunton

10 REPLIES 10
ClaudiaG23
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 23

Re: No progress on Question 234014133

Good morning @Nonplussed9 I'm sorry no one got back to you about this. I've looked into this for you and I've found what's happened. There has been a slight mismatch in the systems between us and the Suppliers. I've now amended this for you and the voicemail will start working within 24 hours.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Claudia Garner
 Plusnet Help Team
Nonplussed9
Dabbler

Hi Claudia,

I know you fixed it because I checked and it was working, but only for a few days.

On Mon I got the email below and 9 mins later another to confirm the features had been deleted. I DID NOT ask for them to be removed. Someone at Plusnet or your supplier has done this or the system has automatically done this.

I tried reactivating them in my member dashboard (or whatever its called) but nothing has happened. This seems like exactly what happened after I signed up for another 18 months is happening again. Once more around the buoy!

Please can you fix it for a bit longer this time.

Regards,

Chris Bunton

Home Phone - Call feature removal

Dear Mr Bunton,

Account username: [Removed]

We've received your order to change your call features. The following will be removed:

Voicemail

Plusnet Call Protect

We'll email to confirm when this is complete.

Adding or removing call features:

If you want to change your call features, you can do so using the Home Phone Control Panel.

Want more information?

Our support site has lots of information on Home Phone.

If you need help, get in touch with our Support Team using the Help Assistant or call us on 0800 432 0200 or 0345 140 0200.

Kind regards,

Plusnet Customer Support
www.plus.net
Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Personal information removed from a public forum (to an area that staff can see).
willcutforth
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 99

Cheers for bringing it to our attention @Nonplussed9 I have sent this to the correct team to get the call features updated on our side as it is still showing awaiting activation and it causes some problems. Give it 24 hours and it should be ok.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will Cutforth
 Plusnet Help Team
Nonplussed9
Dabbler

Hi Plusnet Help Team,

It's now four days and Voicemail is still not working. Can you say when it definitely will be working again?

Regards,

Chris Bunton

willcutforth
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 99

I've been able to place the order for the voicemail now so I reckon within 30 mins but if you can give it 24 hours we should be gravy from there.

Will Cutforth
 Plusnet Help Team
Nonplussed9
Dabbler

3 more weeks and still no voicemail.

Has this feature been discontinued, why is it so difficult to switch it back on?

ClaudiaG23
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

@Nonplussed9 I'm so sorry that your voicemail is still not working. I've sent this off to our back office team to investigate this further. I should get a reply within 72 working hours. I'll get back in touch once I've had a response from them.

Claudia Garner
 Plusnet Help Team
ClaudiaG23
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hi @Nonplussed9 I've had an email back from our back office team and this should now be all resolved for you.

Claudia Garner
 Plusnet Help Team
Nonplussed9
Dabbler

Hi again,

Thanks, I was aware that it had been reinstated. However, 13 mins after you posted your message I got an email from Plusnet Support to say that:

We've received your order to change your call features. The following will be removed:

Voicemail

Plusnet Call Protect

Needless to say I didn't request this and this an exact repeat of what happened before. I've checked and Voicemail has been removed again. Please will you fix this permanently?

Regards,

Chris Bunton

ClaudiaG23
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

We had to remove this as it was this feature that was stuck. This is also being affected by another enquiry you raised in another Forum post which James is resolving for you. I've checked on this and we're still waiting on an update. Once this has been fixed, we than can get your voicemail added back on for you.

Claudia Garner
 Plusnet Help Team