Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Contract Price not showing in Members Center

FIXED
TammyJ
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

New Contract Price not showing in Members Center

Hi I renewed my Contract on the 31st March as it was due to end on the 4th April, The new contract was to come into effect today ( 3rd April ) which shows in the members centre with18 months to go which is as it should be, but the price is not correct, it's showing as £42.09 per month, the contract I made was for £38.75, I have the email confirming that price etc, can someone from support check to make sure everything has updated correctly, thanks. 

4 REPLIES 4
Longliner
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 7

Re: New Contract Price not showing in Members Center

This happens all the time thanks to Plusnet's weird accounts system, instead of quoting a price they go top whack and deduct a discount which takes a while to appear on the bill. Your next bill should include your discount together with a credit for this month's overpayment. It happens to me every renewal, and I normally give them a ring to make sure. The support team does their best but may not check this forum as often as they would like.

TammyJ
Dabbler

Thanks for the reply,Yeah i have seen from a member of staff in another post of issues that should be sorted by the end of the week so will give it until then if it's been corrected or not.

csmith94
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 29

Fix

Hi @TammyJ, I've checked over your account and can see that your package is now showing the correct amount Smiley 

Curtis Smith
 Plusnet Help Team
TammyJ
Dabbler

Hi, thanks for checking, i looked in the members centre and all is good,  😊