Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MAC code required??

nicnac1810
Dabbler

Re: MAC code required??

Hi,
ive still not heard anything further about this ?  3 days now trying to resolve this! really don't understand what is taking so long.  You aren't this slow when you are taking peoples money!
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

We are still waiting on the Direct Debit to clear before we are able to refund it you.
Once the Direct Debit has cleared, the cessation charge will be refunded back to your bank. This may take a few further days to happen though as we are just waiting on payment clearance.
Sorry for the delay.
Matty
ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
nicnac1810
Dabbler

Wow what a great attitude you have!  You are not being 'too  slow' taking my money as the direct debit is set to go out on a certain date - the 5th if I remember correctly & if you want to get funny about it I should also point out that  I have been billed INCORRECTLY & it shouldn't be coming out at all !!!!!!!!
You cant expect customers not to get frustrated about things like this & you should respond in a professional manner as im sure if it happened to you then you wouldn't be happy about it either.
Ive still not had an explanation as to why ive been charged the £30 ?
After all this I will never come back to plusnet again.
I appreciate you giving me back MY money
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

I really am sorry for the inconvenience.
You should not have been charged the £30 in the first place. Which is why I'm really pressing for it to get refunded to you. Now the Direct Debit is processing, there is little we can do from our side to stop it. I have spoke with billing and can ensure that you will receive the cessation charge back.
I have also fed this back to the Customer Options team for future.
Matty
ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
nicnac1810
Dabbler

The direct debit left my bank account yesterday,  ive still not heard anything about my refund?Huh
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi nicnac1810,
The refund has been processed and I've informed our Billing team to close down your account. Apologies for the delay and any inconvenience caused.
nicnac1810
Dabbler

Many thanks  Smiley
rbt70

Hi Linn
I have exactly the same issue, changed to Sky and plusnet trying to charge £30 cessation fee. I would appreciate if you could help getting this resolved.
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi rbt70,
I've spoken with our billing team and added a note on the account regarding this. Apologies for any inconvenience caused. They'll be picking this up as soon as possible, unfortunately they've fallen a little bit behind.
If you've got any other queries in the meantime please don't hesitate to get in touch!
rbt70

Hi Linn
Thank you for your assistance, I still cannot fathom my last bill, I would have thought the only charge should be for the calls.
SharonBrown
Grafter

Hiya rbt70,  I am sorry for the continued confusion.  I can see that since our last message, a refund is planned as soon as the invoice is cleared and you will be charged only for the calls on the account.  I am happy to give you a call if you'd prefer, just let me know when would be a more convenient time and I will go through it with you.
All the best Smiley
Sharon
rbt70

Thank you Sharon. Could you please call, I sent you a PM......  I think
SharonBrown
Grafter

You have Smiley  I've sent you another one just so I can get to the bottom of a misunderstanding and as soon as I hear from you, I'll give you a call straight back!
rbt70

Hi Sharon
I am Peter's son I have sent a PM
SharonBrown
Grafter

Grin  rbt70
It was good speaking to you.  As agreed, I've PM'd you the details of the conversation and have also put a ticket on the account which I will be looking after until it's resolution.  If you need anything just give me a shout!
Cool