cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live contract renewal price different to quoted price

j123
Grafter

Live contract renewal price different to quoted price

I have just renewed my contract by accepting the offer of Unlimited Fibre inc. Line rental + Anytime International 300 for £34.75 for 24 months. The product change went live today (20 July 2023) but when I log in to my Dashboard I see the product is showing up as £38.29/mnth.

I was quoted: Unlimited Fibre broadband and line rental for £22.99 a month. 24 month contract. Add Anytime International 300 call plan to your package for an additional £11.76 per month.

In my Dashboard, the Unlimited Fibre inc. Line rental is showing up as £26.53 instead of the quoted £22.99 a month.

Can someone have a look at this?

2 REPLIES 2
Longliner
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 7

Re: Live contract renewal price different to quoted price

Constant problem with PN renewals. The accounts system seems unable to apply the agreed discount (or customer service forgets/is unable) to apply it. In theory it will be corrected with the overcharge refunded against your next bill but if you are worried best give them a ring.

Mike

willcutforth
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 99

Re: Live contract renewal price different to quoted price

@j123 I am sorry to hear the issues with the billing. I tried to change the discounts but it's not working properly. I have raised this to the right team here

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will Cutforth
 Plusnet Help Team