cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just Re-Contracted but cant follow latest bill at all - any chance a mod could have a look

Tigger17
Grafter

Just Re-Contracted but cant follow latest bill at all - any chance a mod could have a look

My contract was due to expire 18/1/24 and so I re-contracted via a phone call on 25th Nov, which included one or two sweeteners, as I was going to move elsewhere.

New contract start date is today (still trying to chase one of the sweeteners) and the bill I have just received for 19/12/23 to 18/1/24. doesn't match any of the nubers written in the new contract details I received previously.

Would appreciate if someone can have a look (Mod) as waiting for a response to questions takes days/weeks and Chat Bot says ring.

5 REPLIES 5
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 402

Re: Just Re-Contracted but cant follow latest bill at all - any chance a mod could have a look

@Tigger17 moderators are customers just like you, so they have no access to account details.

Have you looked at the bill breakdown on page 2 ? does that shed any light ?

If not then you'll either need to call or wait for a staff member to pick this up...

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Tigger17
Grafter

Re: Just Re-Contracted but cant follow latest bill at all - any chance a mod could have a look

Ahh - my mistake. Hopefully staff might have a look.

MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 402

No problem, its not unknown for the PN billing system to get things wrong on recontracting🙄

Hopefully a staff member will be along shortly to check...

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

willcutforth
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 99

@Tigger17 I've just popped you a PM over so we can go over it from there Smiley 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will Cutforth
 Plusnet Help Team
Tigger17
Grafter

Thanks for sorting Will