cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Increased monthly bill

drFishFlan
Grafter

Increased monthly bill

I have just been informed that after 3 months of joining that my bill will be going up by £4.23. The only price for my product has not changed and so new customers will be getting the same service for cheaper (until plusnet increase their bill).

From what I can tell this is very common.

I understand small increases over long periods.... but only if these are also reflected on the new customer price. But this is a large increase. Has anyone else had their bill been dramatically increased recently?

4 REPLIES 4
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 255

Re: Increased monthly bill

Is this increase around 13% of your current charge? If so, it is the RPI+3.9% increase all customers will face from their March invoice.

John
drFishFlan
Grafter

Will this increase be reflected in online prices so that customers that bought the product a few months ago are not paying more than those who are signing up now for the same service?

pjmarsh
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 20

I'm sure that anyone on here wouldn't be able to tell you (or anyone else) with any kind of certainty what prices Plusnet will be charging New Customers at any point in the future.  The staff who frequent the forums are unlikely to be told in advance and Plusnet would likely consider it commercially sensitive and not publicise it beforehand.  New Customer prices regularly change with offers lasting relatively short periods of time.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

hilto1965

Hey listen I have just cancelled my order as i've been waiting since November 8th 2022 to be connected so this coupled with your post just shows how very poor at customer service they are!!! 

Take my advice and go somewhere else.