cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Didn't get £50 reward card

doh800

Didn't get £50 reward card

Hi,

As part of Plusnet's Black Friday deal, I was supposed to get a £50 reward card. Service went live on the 24th November so I would have expected it sometime during December but today is the start of February and still no sign of it. I would appreciate any assistance in this matter.

Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5
Shep41
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 7

Re: Didn't get £50 reward card

The reward scheme are emailed to you. Have you checked your spam. There is also a time limit on claiming the rewards voucher. If my memory serves me correctly, I'm sure this has to be claimed within 8 weeks. If I'm wrong no doubt someone will point this out 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Fazer
Grafter
Fixes: 2

Hi doh800, it may help to know that you’re not the only one. I also signed up to Plusnet Broadband on their Black Friday deal, albeit I was a bit later than you (2nd Dec) but still within the qualifying period.

I posted on here about it a couple weeks ago and it was picked up by a very helpful Plusnet Staff Member by the name of WillCutforth. He has raised my missing Reward Card with the relevant Plusnet Dept but I’m still waiting for resolution. Will has kindly kept me updated, although that is basically to let me know that it hasn’t been addressed yet.

Hopefully, WillCutforth will also pick up your posting and make sure your issue is raised with the relevant people.

Good luck!

willcutforth
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 99

Hey there @doh800 sent it off to our billing team. Will see what the update is in a weeks time and get back to you from there.

@Fazer it seems like things are moving with the issue and I reckon I should have an update within the next few days. I'm next in on Thursday so I will have a gander when I get back in Smiley

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will Cutforth
 Plusnet Help Team
Fazer
Grafter
Fixes: 2

@doh800 now that your issue has been picked up by @willcutforth it will hopefully get resolved soon.

Shortly after his reply to you on here, he sent me a private message to say that a cheque for £50 is now on its way to me. So a big vote of thanks to @willcutforth for sorting my problem. As soon as I actually receive my £50 I will mark my original posting as FIXED.

willcutforth
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 99

Thanks for the kind words @Fazer I really do appreciate it and it has put a smile on my face today.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will Cutforth
 Plusnet Help Team