Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract Renewal

Puzzle
Hooked

Contract Renewal

Hi Everyone

I hope you are all keeping safe. I would like to renew my contract. I have been offered unlimited fibre extra 67 - 72mb.

Does this include line rental, unlimited UK and mobile phone calls, unlimited fibre at a fixed price for 18 months.

My current plan runs out on 8th May 2020 

Thank You 😊 

5 REPLIES 5
cappy1961
Dabbler

Re: Contract Renewal

Hello, There,

My contract is also up for renewal but at a increased price. I'm now looking to see if they will price match for similar packages from competitors. Having tried to call them they are not taking calls at all. If i can't speak to anyone regarding this i'll be simply moving on on the 1st of June. As an aside,  Could i possibly ask you how much your new contract monthly price is that you've been offered? - I'm on the same package as you and currently pay £27.00 per month. The new contract price they are asking is now £31.99 per month. 

Thanks Smiley

Puzzle
Hooked

Hi My out of contract price is £35.98 per month. They have offered me an upgrade at £32.99 per month, albeit with higher speed. Add on the call plan and it works out at £41.99 per month. There are some cheaper deals from them on offer, but only open to new customers!!

It’s very disappointing and I am currently researching cheaper and better deals. I am going to take my time, hopefully they may offer loyal customers a fairer deal on renewal - here’s hoping,,,😊👀🙄

Regards

Puzzle 🐾🐾

dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from ADSL Broadband to My Account/ Billing

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
cappy1961
Dabbler

Well i have just done a Uswitch comparison and nearly all competitor quotes for the very same/similar speeds and deals are cheaper than Plusnet ( Plusnet are actually offering new subscribers a better deal than those of us who have been with them for years) and 3 competitor quotes in particular blow them out of the water by over 30% with one competitor guaranteeing if you're not happy with their service you can cancel out right with no hassle at all for upto 30 days after switching to them if you're not happy with it.

I'll personally give Plusnet two weeks from today to contact me regarding sensible and competitive renewal options, if not i'll simply switch providers Smiley

Puzzle
Hooked

Thank You

Really helpful, I’ll take a look. I have been checking out the Which best and worst broadband providers. 

Stay Safe