cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compensation after delayed switch on?

Ljohns604

Compensation after delayed switch on?

I switched over to plus net in January and was told it would be up and running by 03/02/23. After they cancelled the order, started the process again, cancelled again and then all the delays it was only switched on the 21/2/23. I work from home online so this was a nightmare for me. Had to take holidays when I couldn’t got to my parents to use their wifi. Ive been told I’ll receive compensation 30days later, but why such a delay? And is this just in credit or does this get transferred to my bank?
3 REPLIES 3
Baldrick1
Fixes: 420

Re: Compensation after delayed switch on?

@Ljohns604  Wewlcome to the Community forums.

You will find answers to your query relating to the compensation scheme here: https://www.plus.net/help/legal/automatic-compensation/

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Broadband to My Account/Billing

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

Ljohns604

Ive had a look at this but it doesn’t answer my questions about the delay in compensation and whether or not its credit only, or if i can have the money transferred to my bank account. Due to the wifi issue i lost money from work and don’t think getting compensation in credit as the only option is fair.
Baldrick1
Fixes: 420

@Ljohns604 

I can only quote the published conditions. The first topic is 'How will you pay me'? The answer is: We'll add it as a credit to your account within 30 days of a missed appointment, activation of service, or fixing of the total loss of service fault.

Plusnet provide a residential service, business services with high availability are available from other ISP's, but not at budget residential ISP prices.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'