cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Communications from Plusnet re price increases.

FIXED
MikeMA
Hooked

Communications from Plusnet re price increases.

I've just received a letter from Plusnet dated 14 February regarding the upcoming 14.4% price increase. 

Plusnet say they've tried to get in touch with me by email but have been unable to reach me and suggested I need to update my contact details.

I've not received an email from Plusnet since the day I signed up and set up my account.

I've checked all the contact details in my Plusnet account and they are correct and up to date, so there must something wrong with Plusnet's systems.

Anyone else had this problem?

Can anyone suggest how I tell Plusnet to get their systems in order which doesn't involve my hanging around on the telephone for half a day?  Is this something a moderator could do for me?

4 REPLIES 4
MikeMA
Hooked

Re: Communications from Plusnet re price increases.

PS: I don't use a Plusnet email address, its a Gmail address.

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Fix

Hi @MikeMA,

Sorry to hear you've not been received emails regarding your Plusnet service.

@MikeMA wrote:

I've checked all the contact details in my Plusnet account and they are correct and up to date, so there must something wrong with Plusnet's systems.

While I appreciate you say you have done so already, I'd have to advise checking the contact email address on your account in case there is a typo, as it does not appear to match the contact email address you have here on the community forums.

I hope this helps.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
MikeMA
Hooked

Hi @HarryB ,

Thank you for your prompt response.

You are quite right, I'd made a mistake in my email address, now corrected. It's been wrong ever since I moved to Plusnet last year.  Now off to wipe the egg off my face 😊

Thanks again.

Mike

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

No problem, easily done Smiley

Thanks for getting back to us to let us know it's sorted Thumbs_Up

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet