cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant pay bill

Duncanpope

Cant pay bill

I have no money now (self employed and out of work). I can't contact plusnet directly via phone, chat or email and I I'm not on Twitter or Facebook. Basically how the hell am I supposed to contact plusnet and explain this before I get cut off and my kids can't do their school work?
4 REPLIES 4
dvorak
Fixes: 1,485

Re: Cant pay bill

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Chat to My Account / Billing

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Duncanpope

I have never been on a forum in my life so I have no idea how to use one. It's all [-Censored-]s to me. And i will get no help at all from plusnet, banks, council tax, other utilities et al. Just my time when i should be working. Thanks, duncan
nozzer
Hero
Fixes: 3

@Duncanpope 

If you're as desperate as you sound it might be worth you sending a personal message to a member of staff that's showing as being online here..  https://community.plus.net/. Bottom of page.

Might not be the right person but they should be able to put you in touch with someone who can help. 

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hey there @Duncanpope

I'm sorry you've been having a hard time getting in touch with us and I apologise for the frustration caused.

I'm sincerely sorry to read about the circumstances in which you've had to contact us, keeping customers and communities connected has never been more important and is something that I am really keen to ensure we continue doing, so during this difficult time please rest assured we will be assisting you throughout this period.

I'm unable to confirm specific account details over this forum so I've created a support ticket on the account for you here.

Let us know if you need further assistance,

Thank you.