cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant make any changes because of phone order in progress....but i didn't change/order anything?

Noj24

Cant make any changes because of phone order in progress....but i didn't change/order anything?

This may be an interesting one. I've had my current Plusnet broadband contract since August 2022 ending in February next year. Now I admit it's been a while since I looked at the member centre so it's only when I was looking today that I noticed the message appear. Upon further inspection, It seems I have several phone features awaiting activation but I haven't changed or requested anything during this time. I don't use my landline anyway. So this has rather confused me. 

Does anyone happen to have any insight? Or am I better off contacting Plusnet themselves?

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 260

Re: Cant make any changes because of phone order in progress....but i didn't change/order anything?

@Noj24 

You will need a staff member to sort this - the (supposedly) automatic method of clearing this message on completion of account changes is totally broken - or it could be BT's B2B system at fault.

Whichever it is, it needs sorting, but don't hold your breath.

You could try ringing in and asking the call centre to sort it.

John
Noj24

Re: Cant make any changes because of phone order in progress....but i didn't change/order anything?

Hi,

Thanks for replying! I did wonder if I'd have to contact them to sort it. I'll be crossing my fingers while phoning. It just confused me as to why this happened/appeared as I've not ordered anything to happen in the first place. But never mind, thanks again Smiley

James30
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 26

@Noj24 - Sorted well give it until tomorrow and you could be able to make changes again in the members centre. Give us a shout if the message still hasn't cleared though.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
James - Plusnet Sheffield
Plusnet Help Team
Noj24

Hi, 

I just checked and its all fixed. Thank you!