cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Awaiting gesture of goodwill due to delayed activation.

Jkh88093
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

Awaiting gesture of goodwill due to delayed activation.

Hello,

I applied for a house move and whilst it is now all working, it was initially delayed by 2 weeks, and I only found out about this delay the day after my broadband was meant to be activated. From the house move ticket it looks like nothing was done until 2 days prior to the move (25th august) despite the house move team saying that the line would be free from 12th august onwards.

When I flagged this with a colleague initially to figure out what was going on, she was deeply apologetic and voluntarily raised this as a complaint, so that once I was connected I could be compensated with a gesture of goodwill?

Can this gesture now be added to my account please? It was incredibly difficult having to make short term arrangements for two people who were relying on the internet to work from home. Not to mention there are various tv and gaming subscriptions that I was not able to use for 2 weeks.

Lastly, as I had to use my phone data while at home, and when I spoke to a colleague he said that if purchased a bolt on they would refund me once I was connected. I spent £10 on data. I will clarify that the original colleague Lauren (who was very helpful) provided me with BT Wifi with FON, but this simply didn't really work (tried on 2 phones and 3 computers with little to no success.)

Thanks