cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

terrible company

pete81

terrible company

ordered sim only,cancelled it within 3 days because i went with another provider,didnt refund my initial payment and didnt close my account so got another bill,called them and they said if i dont pay it i will get a bad mark on my credit file,completely their fault and they said i have to make the 2nd payment or i cant close the account.

*****AVOID AT ALL COSTS****

1 REPLY 1
RebekaPreston
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 31

Re: terrible company

Hi pete81,

Once the SIM/account is live, which happens within 1-2 working days from the SIM dispatch date, you can then close the account down by contacting us on 500 free from the SIM or 0800 079 1133. 

As long as it is within the first 14 days, we can close the account down within 2 hours and process the refund of your upfront payment; this can take up to 5 working days to return to you. 

We do have to advise, that cancelling the Direct Debit without contacting us and following the cancellations process, does not close down the account and it will continue to roll over each month.

Without looking into the account, I'm unable to advise of any information specific to your request to have this closed however, if you would like to send me a Private Message with your details, I can certainly take a further look into this for you. 

- Rebeka