cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cancelling

mee22

cancelling

I have a SIM only deal with Plusnet and it's been out of contract for several months. I requested my PAC on 10th Feb and my service with the new provider began on 16th Feb (this is the date my number went live on the new network).

This morning I received a text from Plusnet about my next payment (it's the usual monthly billing notification). However it says they'll be taking the full normal monthly payment.

I checked my last bill and it covered the period 6th Feb till 5th March so not sure if this is correct.

Does anyone know what's the deal with cancellation notice when you're out of contract? Is it still 30 days or would it apply from the day my number changed to the new network?

I'm disappointed with Plusnet's recent price increases. I renewed my broadband in December only for it to go up by almost £3.50 a month. But at least I can change my mobile provider 🤷‍♀️
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
willcutforth
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 99

Re: cancelling

Hey there @mee22 

I'm really sorry to hear that you are still being billed when you should be. It must be extremely frustrating especially since it seems you did all the right things.

I'm going to send you a private message asking for the mobile number so that I can get this sorted.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will Cutforth
 Plusnet Help Team
willcutforth
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 99

I hope your weekend is going well as well.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will Cutforth
 Plusnet Help Team
mee22

Thank you. I have replied to your PM