cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zero signal in France. Cannot make any calls. Stranded!

alexad

Zero signal in France. Cannot make any calls. Stranded!

I am currently in France and have no signal for my mobile at all. None. No 3G, 4G, no phone provider name appearing at the top of my screen, no provider as an option in my cell settings. I am travelling and am therefore completely stranded. I cannot ring anyone, cannot text, cannot google. Please help me to get this sorted. It is making my trip impossible!

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Baldrick1
Fixes: 420

Re: Zero signal in France. Cannot make any calls. Stranded!

@alexad 

I’m fascinated to know what you think that we can do about you travelling to an area in a foreign country where there’s no mobile reception.

Clearly you’re not ‘ completely stranded’ as you were able to post here.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

alexad

Seriously? What an unprofessional response. I am a) in Bordeaux, so clearly there is reception, but there is somehow a problem with Plusnet not working here with any of the other providers; b) as I said in my message to you guys on Twitter, I am lucky to have had access to a friend's wifi, which I would clearly not have had I been on the road today. Wow. Do you even work for Plusnet and if so, who is your superior? 

Baldrick1
Fixes: 420

@alexad 

No I do not work for Plusnet. This is a community forum and like the majority of contributors am a fellow customer. Can you get a local SIM card?

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'