cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi calling not available was (Wifi calling is now available )

FIXED
ChrisAtBristol
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 4

Re: Wifi calling not available was (Wifi calling is now available )

My first PN number ported out to EE main network a couple of months ago and my second one ports out today to ASDA Vodafone with both numbers getting 4G calling and Wi-Fi calling with 5G to boot so this will be my last post here but I just don’t get PN lethargic movement on 4G and Wi-Fi calling when other NVNO’s have already made the switch.

PS I had the settings for Visual Voicemail download to my ASDA/Vodafone SIM today, not that I use it, but its yet another negative mark for PN to think about.

The other thing to remember is I’m the sort that stays with a network if I’m happy with the network and pricing and can’t see myself coming back to PN anytime soon.

ChrisAtBristol
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 4

A P.S. to my P.S. 😊

I’d be back tomorrow if PN were the first MVNO to introduce a eSIM but can anyone imagine PN being first at anything.

tharweb
Hooked

I've ported out to Lebara after bagging the 1p SIM deal. No WiFi calling for me, (Pixel 6 on Android 12), however, I do get band 20, so can now get a signal indoors in places I couldn't before, which is more important to me.

Sad to leave Plusnet, been with them since Life, however, it was time to go Sad

EAB2021

I just switched to Plusnet for my son. I've put the SIM in my phone until his number ports and was surprised to see WiFi calling is available as the was the only thing keeping me from the network.
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Fix

Moderators Note

To clarify WiFi calling is NOT available on the Plusnet mobile network, to avoid any more confusion this thread is now locked.

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'