cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where are my sims? I can not even use my phones because i havent recieved sims and you transfer #no

Khalsa123
Hooked

Re: Where are my sims? I can not even use my phones because i havent recieved sims and you transfer

Less then 1 week of using your services and I have already made the decision to go back to my old provider for both broadband and sims. Even though they are more expensive I would much rather have a company who doesnt lie and who cares about their customers. 

Khalsa123
Hooked

Re: Where are my sims? I can not even use my phones because i havent recieved sims and you transfer

Maybe you should send some proof for Harrys sims too! Did you actually send out the sims when you were meant to? PLUSNET!!

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,601

Hi @Khalsa123 

I can check that but I'd need some account details....

If you can also PM me the details I've asked Harry I'll be happy to investigate further

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
harryw66
Grafter

So, it's been 20 days since you charged my bank account the monthly fee and 15 days since you ported me over and my previous provider's SIM stopped working, but I still have not received my PlusNet SIM.

The postie came today and he had a GiffGaff SIM which I ordered last Friday but not the SIM PNET sent out on the 7th nor the 2nd one PNET sent out a week later.

I will wait 2-3 more days and if the PlusNet SIM does not turn up I will be asking for a refund and use GiffGaff instead - even it if cost me more.