cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The never ending story of........................ My number not recognised !!!

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: The never ending story of........................ My number not recognised !!!

Thanks again for your time on the phone @Weirdy346 

I'm sorry that I've not been able to resolve this and come to a resolution with you myself.

Please do let us know if we can be of any further assistance from over here. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
RobC
Pro
Fixes: 3

Re: The never ending story of........................ My number not recognised !!!

@Weirdy346 

Please do keep us updated with issues or any resolution.

Show us ONE just ONE real, defined benefit for the British public from Brexit

Brexit Promised cake .... But just delivers a stream of Cack
... and expects us all to just swallow it
Brexit - Built from Bovine Manure by Bots
Weirdy346
Dabbler

Well, PN have sent me a message, graciously offering to NOT charge me £10 for missing a payment that their system didn't/wouldn't take at the correct time (the helpdesk apologised at the time about a company system issue and said they would take 2 payments this month) ????? and the last 2 payments as recompense for a service that has not worked as it should from the beginning !

Also, the email said I had reported issues with the signal strength as another complaint and excuse for leaving......I HAVE NEVER complained about the signal, just NOT getting the phone calls that the failed port caused. 

The email also mentioned I had NEVER provided the 3 lots of Phone number/Network/Time info they requested to chase the problem.

Guess what Guys, I have copies of the emails etc proving otherwise which I will provide to Resolver/OFCOM so please stop blaming me for this issue.

Yes, go ahead and cancel the charges you posted me yesterday

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

I'd recommend replying to the message (I assume e-mail?) you've received.

I'm afraid we can't discuss your account publicly but if you want our assistance over here please feel free to PM me.

Thanks.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet