cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still being billed after leaving plusnet

joelishere91

Still being billed after leaving plusnet

Cancelled my plusnet number's a month ago and have not had the sims in my phone since.

But I had an email today saying that my bill was due and that I had reached my smart cap.
Fortunately after my last bill was paid I cancelled my direct debits because I half expected this would happen. The call centre staff didn't seem bothered and lacked any professional attitude.

So to plusnet staff. Please actually cancel my accounts now and don't expect a penny of the bills you have sent me to be paid, because I am not paying for this.

3 REPLIES 3
Jaysus1954

Re: Still being billed after leaving plusnet

Same issue for me still getting bills and sim does not work 

I am writing to them and contacting ofcom,small amount involved but very frustrating

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Welcome to our Community Forums @joelishere91, I am really sorry to hear of your issues since cancelling your SIM. Could you please drop a PM with the following details so that I can take a look into this for you:

- Your full name

- Your full address including postcode

- The mobile number in question

Hi @Jaysus1954, I have added a response on your other post.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Moderators Note
This topic has been moved from Accounts/Billing to Mobile.

Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine