Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some questions before joining

FIXED
brightonbelle
Grafter
Fixes: 1

Some questions before joining

I'm NOT an existing Plusnet customer. Thinking of joing but have a few questions first Smiley

1. If I sign up with the £7.50 deal to test out the speed before porting my number, how easy is it to move to a higher tariff if everything is fine.
  2. If I decide it's not for me, how to I close my account? It's not clear on the plusnet website.
  3. How long are the introductory offers available for (e.g. the 4Gb+1500mins £10 offer?
  4. When those introductory offers are no longer available to new customers, will they still be available for customers who sign up now? If so, for how long?
  5. Does voicemail work for calls that fail because the phone is switched off or out of network coverage? Or is it purely a divert from the phone?
  6. Does Hullomail work with plusnet?
  7. If so, the pricing page says that call divert services are chargeable, but Hullomail is a conditional divert to an 03 number, so will that be included in the allowance?

Thank you Smiley

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Some questions before joining

Fix

Hi, 

So I'll answer in number order just so I don't get confused. Smiley 

1. You can change tariff at any time, but the new tariff wouldn't take affect until your next bundle refresh. 

2. If you want to close your account (which we hope you wont) you can just give our cancellation team a call, and then if you're within the 14 Day Return Period we can close the account automatically and issue you a refund. If you're out of the 14 Day Return Period we'd able 30 days notice on your account - so it's always best to call on the bundle refresh date, not the billing date - and then provide you with a PAC if you're wanting to take the number with you.

3. As for the introductory offers, we don't have a timescale for how long these will be available, sorry I'm not much help on that one. 

4. If you sign up on an introductory offer. you will be able to stay on this for the foreseeable future and if it is to change you will be given 30 days notice, in case you're wanting to cancel due to the change.

5. If your phone is off or unable to connect to the network, people would still be able to leave a Voicemail for you, so you can give them a call back. 

6/7. We don't officially support Hullomail, however you may be able to get it to work on your device, and if you do all 03 number are included within your bundle minutes. 

brightonbelle
Grafter
Fixes: 1

Thanks Emily, I'm going to order a sim to try it out:)

ecomatt

Plusnet DO NOT support continental call forwarding so we can not use any third party voicemail service (like hullomail) which is shocking.

Such a backwards step for a mobile service provider.

Think i may go back to GiffGaff