cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service cancellation

AnyaG

Service cancellation

I used to have Plusnet sim, but switched to EE five months ago. Every time I tried calling the suggested number it was always busy and there's no info whatsoever as to how to cancel the account without calling. I discontinued the direct debit because I didn't want money going out of it each month for the sim card I no longer even have hold of. I still get emails and apparently there's a fee to pay now, again, for a sim I am not using for several months. I'm not sure how to continue with this.
8 REPLIES 8
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Service cancellation

Hi there, I can sort this out for you. 

Could you send me a private message with your mobile number so I can pass account security with you and get this resolved?

Please drop another reply back on here when you've sent me a message. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
AnyaG

Hi Adam, it just sent you a message, thanks
abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Thanks for getting back to us @AnyaG

Would you also be able to confirm via PM:

-Your full name

-Your full address including postcode

-Character 3 and 6 from your security question 'Childhood Hero'

-Your date of birth

Once you've sent that information, please get back to us via this platform to notify us

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
AnyaG

Just sent you a message.
Thanks!
BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Hi @AnyaG,thanks for getting back to us. I've dropped you a private message regarding your account and what actions I'd recommend from here to get this resolved for you.

bob1cam
Hooked

I would like to cancel my sim card [Removed]

thank you

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat): Personal information removed from a public forum (to an area that staff can see).

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Thanks for your post @bob1cam

I'm afraid we can't cancel accounts via our community forums

If you're transferring to another provider you can request a PAC code by texting PAC to 65075 and then give this code to your new provider. Once you've done that your account with us would close once the number has transferred out.

Alternatively, you can request a STAC code which will cancel your account with us but allow you to get a new number with your new provider. To obtain a STAC code just text STAC to 75075 and give the code to your new provider.

If you want to cancel completely without doing any of the above you'd need to call our Customer Services team on 500 from your Plusnet mobile or 0800 079 1133 from any phone.

Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
bob1cam
Hooked

Im not cancelling my account, only trying to cancel an additional sim card