cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roam like at home... Sicily?

mkstevo
Grafter

Roam like at home... Sicily?

Just a quick check. I've got a week in Sicily due at the end of February. I was checking that 'Roam like at home' was still current, which it seems to be. I then tried to clarify that it applied in Sicily and found Sicily wasn't on the list of included destinations. Now I presume that Sicily is classed as Italy and so is included (within Italy and Europe) but don't want to find out once I get there that it isn't. Is anyone able to confirm that Sicily is within the 'Roam at home' destiniations please?

2 REPLIES 2
Smith7
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 3

Re: Roam like at home... Sicily?

Hi be very careful Sicily is just off Tunisia so if pick up signal from there you will be charged as Tunisia is not included

Southern Cyprus is another place to be very careful because if you go near the north of Cyprus that's Turkey not included again

A friend of mine got caught out there

Have a nice time Sicily is beautiful 

mkstevo
Grafter

Re: Roam like at home... Sicily?

Thanks. We're going to the East side of Sicily, so hopefully we won't get trapped by Tunisian coverage.

If anyone can answer please, I still would like a definitive response as to whether Sicily *is* (or is not) included in the roam like at home service.