cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacement SIM - Mobile network is not available

RF1

Replacement SIM - Mobile network is not available

Following the loss of my phone I have received a replacement SIM from Plusnet and installed it in another mobile on Sunday 2nd July. I then used someone else's phone to call Plusnet to ask them to activate the SIM. At 8:06 pm on Sunday 2nd JuIy I received an email from Plusnet informing me that my account had been reactivated. I then tried using the mobile to make a call but could not and a message stating that the SIM had not been replenished was displayed.

If I try to phone or text now I do not get that message, instead I receive the message "Mobile network is not available". I have checked that there is network coverage in my area and 4G is available. I have previously used the mobile phone with my old Plusnet SIM.

Since moving to Plusnet Full Fibre broadband I no longer have any alternative means of contacting Plusnet from my home other than via my mobile, and I can't do that as it is telling me "Mobile network is not available".

Please will someone at Plusnet help me overcome the problem.

Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Replacement SIM - Mobile network is not available

Hi there, I've sent you a PM, please reply back when you can and I'll be able to help. 

Adam

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
RF1

Hi Adam,

I'm available now. How do I reply to the PM?

Ron

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

If you click on your profile picture on the top right of the forums you can find it there. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team